Delivery, receipt and inspection policies
DELIVERY, RECEIPT AND GOODS INSPECTION POLICY:
1. Scope of application:
Scope of application: all provinces and cities nationwide.
2. Delivery – receipt time
– Once received and processed, the order will be delivered within 24 hours or according to the contract schedule.
– For customers in remote provinces, after receiving the order, the expected delivery time is 3 – 5 days. However, depending on the condition of the goods, weather conditions, etc., the delivery date will change.
– Delivery time is calculated from the time of completing the order procedure with the consultant until receiving the goods
During the delivery process, if the customer wants to issue invoices and documents, the company will send them to the customer. When purchasing directly at the store or purchasing goods to receive at home, we will send them via email to the customer during the delivery process. service usage
3. Delivery method:
– For customers from far away provinces: Use delivery or shuttle service.
– For inner city/suburban customers: Free shipping for orders under 10km.
4. Goods inspection policy:
– Cases for checking goods:
• When receiving the goods, you have the right to request the delivery staff to open it for inspection.
• In case an order is placed and the seller delivers the wrong product, you have the right to return the goods without paying.
• In case you have paid in advance but the order is incorrect, you can request a complete refund or redeliver a new order as ordered.
• In case of requesting a refund or exchange, please contact via Email: email@example.com or phone number 0901 853 853, we commit to resolve all your requests.
– In case goods are not allowed to be inspected:
The Shop DOES NOT VIEW/CHECK THE GOODS (No joint inspection). Avoid the case of swapping the goods inside. If you have a problem after receiving the goods, please call 0901 853 853 immediately so the Shop can handle it and will exchange it for free. Thank you!